I have only heard snippets of St Anger...and it sounded like a mishmosh of sounds. Like a garage band trying to play as loud as possible. I am not looking foward to hearing the new album. I thought Load was crap, but in a vacuum if you don;t compare Reload to thier other masterpieces i think it is pretty good.

I just wish metallica would be more like megadeth. Thier sound evolved in the 90's, and the 1998 album "Cryptic Writings" is tenfold better than anything metallica was putting out at the time. Their sound evolved in the 90's unlike metallica which completely changed everything. They tried to change is up with the album "Risk" in 99 but it was not heavy enough for most fans. SO they brought back more of the old sound for 01's "The world needs a hero" i enjoy the album, but you can tell the creative juices were running thin.
BTW in 1992 they put out "Countdown to Extinction" one of my favorite albums ever. If you are a metal fan you owe it to yourself to get it.

Is there anyone else going to see Iron Maiden at the Meadows in July??? If so we should meet in the parking lot to do some tailgating.

Mitch: you should start a fitness post if that is what you are into. We all can share tips and workouts. I am always looking for new workouts.