The hopes of me liking this album are bleak, but I will probably at least give it a chance.

As for bands hanging it up when it’s time, you’ve got to respect the Ramones, my favorite band of all time. They ended it right. Unfortunately, Joey Ramone is no longer alive to get the respect.

Slacktide, I have one of Nevermore’s albums (forget which one.) The music is good, but the lyrics were kind of lame – not necessarily satanic, but almost. I enjoyed the music of some of the extreme death metal bands, such as Deicide, but the lyrics are just too ridiculous.

RatherGoFishin, Metallica definitely still rocks live! I was really psyched to hear that Rob Trujillo, (from Suicidal Tendencies, another favorite band of mine) joined Metallica. When they hit the stage during MTV’s Icon special, I thought they blew every band away as soon as they starting playing “Hit the Lights.”

I’m sure they’ll be good on this tour, I just can’t deal with all the opening bands to wait for Metallica. I would love to seem them in a club like Toad’s one day. Some day, it will probably happen.