Friday April 28th I shad fished for the first time. I want to thank everyone at the wall who showed me the ropes. I was really unprepared never having done this before and they were nice enough to show me the rig and how to use it. I was throwing a spoon and no one was catching. I decided to try my luck elsewhere. I put everything away and was in my truck ready to leave had it started when Dylan (I think that was his name) gets one on. Shut off the truck and went out to see it landed. After that, instead of bringing out the same worthless spoon I ran up to ZAH's knowing where it was from previous adventures and he had a few willows. Got back to the wall and Bill was there telling me a little more about how to rig and what weight to use. Again being unprepared I didn't have the right line on the rod so I lost one rig as the line snapped during a cast. That was the only line lost however. Didn't catch anything but had a great time.

Had an hour to spare on the way home from Cabela's on Saturday the 29th so I stopped back by the wall. This time I was prepared. Had to try out the new rod I just bought right? Didn't catch anything but the rod worked well.

Don't eat the bait it must be bad the fish don't want it either.