Hi Bob, yes I'm certainly feeling better. Glad you enjoy the reports.

16.May: I got out of work a little early, and arrived at Rocky Hill just after 4:pm. I figured they would have the docks in at Ferry Park, and most of them were in. There were only 2 shadaholics working the docks on arrival. Miguel C&R a shad as I set up on the fire boat dock, and a little while later a guy across from us landed a nice long roe. She was spawned out, had dropped her eggs, and she was pretty beat up.

A little while later, a couple of more regulars showed up, and we had a half dozen with arms in casts. A couple of guys pulled up to the docks in a boat, saying they had struck out, nothing but skunk. They joined us on the docks, LOL. Just before 5:pm I scored a middling white perch, and other than a couple of taps and bumps, that was all she wrote for me today. Miguel caught a second shad, and Bill C also hooked up. Sissy managed 2 herself, and Dylan was crushing the crappie, LOL. By 6:pm, my supper was calling, so I packed it in. The shad didn't cooperate, for me, but the company, and laughs made up for the lack of action.

I started with my U/L set up: 3/4 oz drail over 3' 10# flouro, and a hammered silver "one-eyed jack" pattern. That garnered the white perch, and some interested bumps and taps. As the current picked up, I switched to my med action set up: 1 oz drail over 3' flouro, and a hammered silver "Jamaican" pattern. No takers for me, but it seemed to work for Bill.

Tomorrow I'll head back to RH after work. No matter what you're pursuing, tight lines!

George Darrell ...

I support "PETA",
"People Eating Tasty Animals"