Can I get in on that crisp $50 ???

Just kidding - \:D 7's are tough. I've got 3 but it took 20 years to do it and countless hours on the water. (One at dusk, one at dawn and one at 3am - that will help narrow it down ;\)

8's are rare and after the spawn, that 8 will become a 7 again when it looses a pound. It can take them all summer to put it back on.

I think Old Age - stops most CT bass from reaching past 8lbs. They're probably like a 1 in 5000 proposition. Is there a 10 out there somewhere - it's certainly possible. It's likely a 1 in 20,000 fish that is no longer producing eggs and lives a totally different, solitary life, feeding on stupid hachery trout that swim right up to it to have a look and get sucked in that giant hoover of a mouth. It's going to take a lot of luck to get that one bite, then a lot of skill to land it. She'll be a true tackle tester for sure and will know how to head for trouble to snap you off.

I'm looking for an 8 - If I can get past that mark, I'll look for another 8 - I think anything after that is a bonus.

....If we have any say... Vote for May