Big Bill,
I have read this thread and haven't been able to stop laughing. I think we need to look at the facts again to put it in perspective.

You wrote: Rainman(played by BigBill) I've caught one 10lb BIG BASS in CT. so far.

Then you wrote: maybe I took it for granted because my first one was so easy, maybe i just timed it right and hit the dam thing in the nose who knows but my point is there is surely many more out there than we think there is.

Seems to me as if there's a small discrepancy. You said that you caught 1 10lb hog. Then you said your first one was so easy. I have 2 theories on this. First is: if your first 10 lb bass was so easy, how come there isn't a second, or third? Sees like if you caught one, it wasn't your first, it was your only. My other theory is that you got your facts... er story mixed up. Did you catch many, or just one? We're all dying to know. This is in no way meant to be adversarial, I as well as the other CTF'ers that have read this whole thread dererve some clarification.