Wow...catching 12 ten pounders with only two hours of fishing at a time...??? We just had an tourney at Congamond with over 30 guys ( with a good handful of GREAT FISHERMAN ) who each fished for 6 hours...The results, some didn't catch any, some caught one, some caught two. Hell, some caught 5 or 6, but the bottom line is that noone caught a 10 pounder. Are you saying that none of these guys has the skill?

If you tell me the weather played a part, well that is luck isn't it. If you tell me they didn't fish the right spot, well, I would say that would have to be luck too unless you can tell me the one spot where only ten pounders go. If you tell me it wasn't the right bait, I would have to say that this would be luck too, unless you can tell me what specific bait it is that catches only ten pounders... If you can do that my abundantly skillfull friend, I will buy me a hundred of those specific lures, and fish in those specific spots, and my friend, you and I can be as pretencious as we wanna be and talk all kinds of BS together. Until then...

I am not as experienced as some of these guys... but I can see how your ranting about your ten pounder and your skill and all that other stuff, could be insulting at best. You are indicating that because they may not have a ten pounder under their belt that they are not trying hard enough, or they don't beleive, or they lack the skill.... That is a hell of a generalization to make about a good bunch of guys you never met.

You know Bill...I am new to this site as well... One thing I have learned is that this is a place to meet great people, learn some great stuff and make some good friends...you don;t seem to have done either.

So here is your chance Bill...

I am trying to put together a tournament for early November. Surely the hogs will be feeding then, fattening up for the winter. Should be a good time. Why don't you and I partner up for this tournament? It is a sincere offer. We can even go back to the shore every two hours so you can get out and stretch or take medicine or whatever. I am patient. That way, you can show all the other less skilled guys on here how it is done...and sh**, I would love to learn from you. There is a prize for lunker as well... should be money in the bank for ya!!!

With all of the great fisherman I have had the pleasure to fish with, I don't think any of them have a ten pounder to speak of, so let's go win some money. How about it?