I always pay up. Whoever says otherwise can K.M.A. cause they are full of crap. Huskybass is not the first or last I'm sure crybaby that I have had and will have to deal with.....that's why I saved those PMs Mitch.....LOL

Call it stupidity, ignorance, whatever.........but I swear on my life, my daughters' lives, my boat, etc.....that I took the bet to be a no lose where Huskybass would put up a custom rod ("I propose a custom rod") that I would win from Huskybass if I caught a 7#> LMB this 2004 season and if he won he would just "win". I couldn't understand why he would offer a 1 sided bet where I could win a custom rod and he could only win the joy of just to "win". I asked for clarification on exactly that, told him it was a one sided bet in my favor and I had nothing to lose so I took the bet as I read it and I had previously asked for clarification on.

I win = custom rod

He wins = he just "wins"

Call it or read it anyway you want, but that was the bet Huskybass and I discussed both on the site publicly and through PMs.

Huskybass did cancel the bet in writing on June 29, 2004.....sure out of frustration.....but that's waht happens when there is a misunderstanding....one party leaves frustrated...this time it was him.....that's life.

As far as the >7#+ "again"......that's another long story told more than once here by me of the >7#+ LMB I caught at Roger's Lake on a crnakbait back ~1995.....I had 2 witnesses and 1 guy had a camera.....he then transfered to Turkey and I never did see the pic developed. I know it sounds hokey, but it's 100% the truth.

As you said Mitch I am not going to continue to argue this point. Mike and I have gone back and forth on this at naseau back in June and ended on the 29th when he cancelled.

OK...I'm done....phewwwwwwwwww