Who on this sight is not trying to catch the biggest bass when they fish???

BB, your post is impolite and borderlines vainness. If it is the challenge your after then fish some amateur tournaments. This will measure your ability to catch big fish and compete against other anglers thus giving you something concrete to determine your ability over an entire season.

Your philosophy regarding big fish is attention grabbing but lacks real data i.e. only one mans opinion. I do not disagree with your statement about how to catch them but they are the very basics of big bass fishing. There is nothing to speak of regarding seasonal changes, water clarities, thermocline, structure, wind, current, etc. etc. I will speak for myself only but your style of getting our attention is appalling at best.

I consider myself a fair bass fisherman who has been at it along time and I’ve caught my share of 8 + lbers and I’m sure there was a ten on once or twice that snapped, jumped and or pulled me deep into the weeds. The more you post the more discourteous you become.

Put yourself out there Bill, fish some tourney’s, this will take away the fact vs. fiction of whether or not you are as good as you imply. I’ve seen 9.10 taken at tourneys and I’ve caught them over seven so they can be had. These guys are good fishermen. I am not in the same league as them as far as consistency. To be able to consistently catch fish in any body of water on any given day measures SKILL. Not taking live bait and doing the same thing over and over and over. Just my thought Bill, there is a lot of good guys on the sight that like to fish and like good company. I’m not sure where you stand at this point with me. I’m sure you’ll have a response for me Bill and I am looking forward to chatting with you. Good fishing to you. ;\) ;\)

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/