We're missing a lot of fish that aren't reported, but that won't likely change the ratio's we see in the DEP numbers. For every 7 that went unreported - there are 50 more 6's that were not reported either. The numbers are what they are and pretty hard to argue with I say.

I hope for an 8 some day, but haven't even lost one yet. Anything bigger than that is a bonus.

While my hats off to anyone touching a 10 - I'd be willing to bet my hat, that they don't do it very often. If someome can even do it twice, for that matter, it would be even more impressive. Unless they are on some really special piece of water somewhere, it's a needle-in-a-hay-stack proposition. I'll keep looking too, but it will likely not happen for me either, so I won't stress over it. It won't be from lack of trying, just simply because we are very few out there in my opinion.

Can someone get a look at the DEP elecrto shocking numbers ? I'll bet they don't have any 10 either and my money would be on them to do it before any of us do.

....If we have any say... Vote for May