Originally Posted By: crazyone
After the recent elections and the almost inevitable gun laws coming down, combined with the insane amount of public handouts and taxes, I'm giving a long hard look at moving down south, most likely Alabama. Anyone else considering leaving Ct?

It boggles my mind that my secretary for my side business wants me to pay her under the table so she can continue to collect section 8 and go to nursing school for free and continue to use her EBT card. I wanted to puke! I guess he babies Daddy can't help out because he's hanging out at the barber shop with his boys drinking.

I had to join the military to get college benefits and then received a tuition waiver for being active during Desert Storm. Over the years I've lost both Montgomery Bill and tuition waiver because of changes in what makes one eligible. I'm trying to finish up my degree so I can get into law school.

It just sickens me these people make bad decisions and we not only have to pay for them but are offered no benefits that I busted my ass for. I'm done with the liberal mindset in this state, I want to be among my own where hard work, family and being accountable for your own actions is they common theme that it's citizens have.

Agree 100%