Well dusty I can tell you this I did live in CT I just moved to Ohio as you know. I left because my family did BUT I also can tell you. I had enough of the tax you to death state and all the B.S. that CT has. The crooked polititions, The cost of living is through the roof and the real estate is so freakin high I can't touch the prices in CT. I can't find a one bedroom in CT for under $450.00 a month. Everything you buy is so much more money than Ohio.

Let me tell you what it is like out here in Ohio. The state puts back in to there wildlife/fisheries now I am not saying CT does not but were does the CT fishing License fee go again to a general fund. NOT OHIO!!! But that is not it really eather. Things you buy in CT like the TV I looked at was almost $400.00 cheaper out here.

My computer was $200.00 cheaper in Ohio. Fishing tackle do I need to go there. I paid $16.95 for stren super braid in CT it is $10.95 here Power pro is what $19.95 to $21.95 a spool in CT The price of it is $14.95 here. I am looking at houses out here 4 bedrooms, 2 car garage, 2 baths,fenced in yard,3/4 of an acre of land butifull grass this hous is a ranch it need nothing at all for repairs evrything is up to date.

The house is selling for $62,000.00. the 30 year morgage I think was $ 162 area a month including tax and home owners try that in CT. Not one house I have looked at is over $100,000.00 every house the same freakin size in CT was $210,000.00 and up. I could go on and on. I thought that it was going to be the same and i thought that I would hate it here but Trust me when I say Screw CT I will never move back. I will go back to fish a CTF tournament just to kick your butt though \:D

Here is the last thing for you. We are renting a whole house yup a house 3 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, living room. The house is a small ranch guess what the rent is. NOPE not a 1000 not even close TRY $350.00 a month. Try finding that in CT. Our car registration is I think $46.00 for 2 years. insurance is half of ct car insurance. I think I said enough that is why I did leave.

Danny